Join our elite band of brothers
Our Commitment to Safety
We believe the best way to safeguard our industry is to retain craft professionals by proactively preventing workplace accidents. That’s why at PLS, safety education begins on day 1.
All members of the PLS Team are required to complete 18 hours of safety training, at no cost to the Professional, before they step foot on a project.
Safety training includes:
- EOSHA 10
- EJob Safety Analysis (JSA) training
- EGlobal Harmonized System (GHS) training
- EStairway, fall protection and ladder safety training
- EScissor lift certification
- EJLG and forklift certifications
Professional Labor Support doesn’t just arm craft professionals with the training they need to be successful — we give them the tools they need. We understand that when you don’t have the right equipment to do the job safely, productivity can suffer.
Because we want all professionals to WORK SAFE, hard hats, safety glasses, gloves, harness/lanyards, ear protection, hi-visibility and face shields are all provided to our professionals — at no cost.
At PLS, our goal isn’t just to help you find a job, we want to make an investment in your career as a craft professional.
- EHighly Competitive Wages
- EFully Insured Medical Coverage Available
- EDental Insurance
- EVision Insurance
- ECompany Matching Retirement Plan
- EPaid Time Off
- EPaid Holidays
- ELife Insurance
- EShort- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- ETuition Assistance Program
- ETool Purchase Program
1300 Windhorst Way
Greenwood, IN 46143
Office: (317) 865-7757
Fax: (317) 865-4757