TIPS to prevent and protect with explanations on why they are important
- NEW! Online COVID-19 Screen tool
Apple released a new screening tool and set of resources to help people stay informed and take the proper steps to protect their health during the spread of COVID-19, based on the latest CDC guidance.
- Don’t use any hand sanitizer on greasy or dirty hands; it’s less effective, according to the CDC.
- Order groceries online. Order ahead of time because it may take days.
- Wash fresh groceries and wipe down packages.
- Ask Siri. Yes, that’s right. iPhone users who are wondering whether they have COVID-19 can now turn to Siri. Just say…“Hey Siri, do I have the coronavirus?”
- Avoid non-essential shopping and lifestyle services such as a haircut. You could contract the virus and bring it back to work.
- Don’t “hang with the crew” during breaks or after hours. Being in a group or gathering makes it more likely that you will be in close contact with someone.
- Take social distancing seriously. If you want life to get “back-to-normal” then do your part. WORK SAFE * LIVE SAFE
- Don’t fall for COVID scams. Phone scammers have seized the opportunity to prey on consumers. Visit https://www.fcc.gov/covid-scams or see our MEMO on CORONA SCAMS.
PLS supports the Presidents “15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD” guidelines and the CDC guideline on how to . You can find a copy here: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf